Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Here We Go

Okay, so we're just starting out on this blogging thing. So far, I'm having a bit of a confusing time figuring it out. I figured it will be an easy way to keep up with what's going on. Now that it's not just me and Jamie anymore. We have Cian, and now Harley is living with us, which is wonderful. Just be patient with us, and hopefully we'll figure it out, so that we can keep everyone updated with our latest news etc.

So, as most of you know we'll be moving to Hawaii at the end of May/beginning of June. We'll be here through the end of the school year, so Harley can finish up the 7th grade. After that it's off to paradise for the Flanagans!!!! We're all very excited, although hesitant to leave our family and friends behind. I guess it's a bitter sweet move, but we're all optimistic about it. I mean it's Hawaii, who wouldn't be excited about that?!?!?!? So hold on tight, and enjoy the ride, here we go!!

No comments: